Saturday 10 June 2017

Introducing Visible Image stamps over at Country View Crafts

Hello, I'm just nipping in today as I am posting over on the Country View Craft  shop site here. I am introducing Visible Image stamps as they are now in stock. I am so thrilled as it also combines my 2 design teams very conveniently. 

I also hope you got a chance to see the Visible Image shows yesterday? If not you can catch up for 1 week via this link for the 11am show. The 4pm one is here

I am not able to share another of my VI projects today...come back on Monday and all will be revealed...wink wink...(that's a clue if you click on the 11am link to the show you will get a preview of my card for Monday)...so I will share an oldie of mine but one of my fave makes which was seen on TV yesterday using the Live in the moment set. This set is not yet stocked at CVC so give Susan a prod if you would like it to be 😉


It's such a great sentiment too...we really all need to try to remember that.
  
I would love if you could pop over to see my post at Country View Craft today, just click here  and if there are other sets, including the one above, which you would like to see stocked, please leave a comment there, or here if it's easier for you. And remember that  if you order from Country View Crafts you will get free UK postage!

Have a lovely weekend,

Back on Monday....don't blink in the meantime 😉

Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Super coloured background and I like the colours of the dragon flies wings. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the dragonfly card.. I adore them.. the colors you used are just perfect. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful design with gorgeous colours, perfect for a summer day in the garden. Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x