Thursday 1 June 2017

Hearts in June

Happy June everyone...we are now half way through 2017 and of course as it's 1st of the month, (pinch,punch), it's time for a brand new challenge over at Country View.
My garden finally realises that it is June and the flowers out there are precious.




For June at Country View we have a really lovely theme...hearts..I have made 2 cards for this theme and today I am sharing part card 1.
I chose some summery D'Oxides for my background and added a sprinkle of water. My background reminded me of ice cream.
 I then add some heart stencilling
 I used an old Lili of the Valley quote stamp which I love using for birthday cards and die cut it.
I used an inky mop up piece of card and die cut some hearts using my Cheery Lynn hearts frame

 I just used the large outside frame for my card...you can see what I did with the other die cuts on Monday when I share my 2nd DT project.
Here is my card, finished off with a heart brad and a couple of sequins. It has already sold at Dotty's
😊
There is plenty of inspiration over on the challenge blog from my talented Teamies and all the details can be seen here. You might even be lucky enough to win the £20 voucher which is up for grabs to a random winner.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Simon Says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Pixie's snippets playground wk 283/4
Creative Moments 1/3 anything goes/birthdays
Creative Inspirations 1/3 my favourite things mine are the amazing Distress Oxides and this old but fab Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp.
Happy Little Stampers watercolour anything goes
Simon says Work it Wednesday 1/3 summer


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope to see lots of you joining in with the fun during June.

I am back again tomorrow with my next guest design piece for the new STAMPlorations challenge. I hope to see you again then.

Bye for now,

Jane x

20 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jane. I bet it gets snapped up in Dotties xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Jane!!! Yes, your first colour layer was really like ice-cream!!! I love your quote!!! Beautiful garden flowers!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jane...yes very ice cream colours, just right for summer. Lovely photos of the garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous photos Jane - and your card is a stunner too. Yup, it's like ice cream for sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - what a gorgeous concoction. No wonder it reminded you of ice cream! Love the look of this and not surprised it sold quickly.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Jane, perfect for Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jane....lovely 'summery' colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore distress oxides and this is super summery and deliciously beautiful Jane - love it! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the oxides Jane. Love your creation. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card.. clever message! Your flowers are looking good.. I have roses blooming too! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sugared almond colours in your lovely card...... and your garden is looking wonderful. :)
    Happy Friday my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your rose picture is so perfect -- I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful rose!
    Love the background you created - I thought of ice cream right off the bat Beautiful card!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Distress Oxides background Jane! The quote is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The quote is wonderful Jane, it's a fabulous Birthday card with all the inky goodness. Great photos too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jane, the paper does indeed look like one of those rainbow ice creams, love the paper you made and the inky hearts make it look like a bought paper. Love what you did with the inky paper and it looks brilliant with the black border and the large sentiment... thank you for playing along with us in Snippets Playground this fortnight, good luck in the draw... have a wonderful week... Megan GD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the ice cream colours on this petty heart themed card - just right for the snippets challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love that background! Such a fun design!!

    Pretty flower pics too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its a lovely card with lots of attention to detail, the stamp is great too x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Made me think of Rainbow icecream straight away, yum!!! Absolutely beautiful colours and have never thought of stenciling over a background, it looks fantastic! So glad you joined us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x