Friday 27 May 2016

A wedding day tag

Hello it's time for my 2nd DT piece for Country View Challenges. You only have 4 more days to enter our "Use a stencil" challenge and the amazing blog hop which has no less than a Sizzix Big shot as the prize. Good luck, I am so envious that I can't enter ;0) You do not need to enter the challenge to win the Sizzix machine on the blog hop, just make sure you leave a comment on each of the the May 1st DT posts.

My first DT piece was of course my stenciled wedding card. If you missed that post you can find it here. I wanted to use the same bright spring colours to make a tag to match.
I started with the same colours and added some stenciling and stamped and white embossed some Crafty Indiviuals daisies,




I stamped some extra Crafty Individuals daisies onto a snippet of mixed media paper and water coloured them with my distress pens and inks. I fussy cut them out.

I used another stencil to added some patches of crackle paste.
 I love watching those gorgeous crackles appear














And then it was time to put my tag together......here it is



I would also like to enter my tag into the following challenges;

Noor spring flowers
Anything but Cute celebrate my style
Simon Says stamp Monday 3/5  make a wish
We love to create 2/2 11 anything creative/ mixed media
Simon says stamp Wednesday 3/5 anything goes
Crafty friends 2/3summer time
Crafting for all seasons 2/3 anything goes
Deep Ocean shabby chic/vintage

Thanks for visiting me here today and for taking the time to leave your very kind comments.



Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

19 comments:

  1. Love the layers of stencilling and the colours are beautiful. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous, Jane! I love the textures and the crackles, and the colours are beautiful!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend .....think it might be sunny!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Jane...love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very dreamy tag Jane - beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jane, I do love all things floral and your tag is so pretty!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend.
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layers and texture on your tag and the flowers are so pretty.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jane… Thanks for joining our ‘Summer Time’ challenge again with your lovely tag. Enjoyed reading your tutorial too. Good luck and hope you can join us again.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag Jane, love the crackle stencilling and gorgeous flowers.
    Have a great BH weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh...this is beautiful. I love the background colours mixed with the white. The flowers are wonderfully painted and the colours mesh so well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Jane!

    Love your beautiful tag and the movement you've created with the flowers is spectacular.
    They seem to be dancing on your card!
    Have a beautiful week-end!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. delicious just beautiful
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag! love your design and your color choice, wonderful! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWWWWW!!! Oh my gosh Jane, I absolutely love this!! Your background is incredible, I love the blended colours with the whisper of a honeycomb design and then the crackle design. So many layers of goodness!! Your flowers are stunning! The black outlines just jump off the page, what an amazing contrast against the softness of the white accents in the background! Definitely one of my favs!!

    I am so glad you entered this in at Anything But Cute for our 'Celebrate Your Style' challenge, this screams Jane! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many luscious layers upon layers! Wowzers! Wonderful colors and the perks of the crackle through the stencil add such appeal. Awesome sauce layering of the stencils then you later on those luscious flowers! Yes! Fantabulous design and die cuts!

    Thank you for joining our "Celebrate Your Style" challenge at Anything But Cute and sharing our Blogiversary! Hugz. ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous!! I love the layers and the colors!! The texture is amazing!! And what beautiful flowers!! Thank you so much for playing along at Anything But Cute for our Celebrate Your Style challenge!!

    Lisa DT
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi
    lovely creation
    thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got so far behind and am desperately trying to catch up!!!!
    Beautiful tag - a tag for all weddings for sure!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x